Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Disney: Day 2

You can't see us but Cute Girl and I are on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. She loved, loved, loved this ride. Handsome Face was dieing to get on it but he just wasn't tall enough. Poor kid. We used Fast Passes and did a Child Swap to get on this ride. The line is always long.


The Caboose on the Casey Jr. Circus Train!

Handsome Face and I on Dumbo again
I think on this day the kids and I went home for naps. Then when Dad and Grandma got back we went swimming. It was so funny to watch Handsome Face at the pool. He was adamant that he was not putting his suit on or going swimming. But once we got there he looked really sad. He finally agreed to take off his jeans and put his feet in the hot tub. Then after awhile he started completely stripping! We ran upstairs real fast and got him all changed and I think he had fun despite the cold.

1 comments:

John said...

I love thunder mountain railroad! It's hard not to go swimming when you see everyone else having a great time.