Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Cardinals Won!

Although neither team played very well. We went to a Diamondbacks and Cardinals game a few weeks ago. The Rocket Scientist had a great time but I think we won't be taking the kids back anytime soon.



Looking down into the Diamondbacks' bull pen.


We saw the fireworks on the way back to our car which was fun. I think my favorite part was the Hilton hotel suite. The kids enjoyed the pool and luckily we were the only one's in it the next morning. Ours were the smallest children I saw in the hotel all weekend. The RS kept being vexed at how little our children ate at restaurants but of course at the hotel breakfast buffet where they were free they ate like champs. Go figure.




3 comments:

Katie said...

Go figure. I love all their cute t-shirts too.

whitney said...

What a fun mom you are! One of these days I'll be half as cool as you :)

John said...

I love when the Cardinals win! That sounds like a fun game.