Friday, February 22, 2013

A few pictures from the last few days

I don't take many pictures anymore. I'm just too busy and when we're having fun I don't want to interrupt that time to get up and go grab the camera. My kids won't be little forever and we're just trying to enjoy it. But at the same time Micah is going to believe he wasn't loved because there aren't as many pictures of him as a baby so I'm trying to repent.

 Micah sits really well now. He'll be six months old in two days! I
 Tinker Toys litter every inch of my house thanks to Madoc building bows and arrows.


 I tried to get a smile but to no avail...

 But the tags on the new pillows were interesting.
Also no smile for Charlotte but look at her cute little ponytail!

 The kids are out of school for rodeo days. A game of rodeo seemed appropriate I guess. They're riding a couch cushion horse. Can you see Sadie's reins?

 Sadie in her pioneering attire.

4 comments:

whitney said...

I'm the same way! I'm just crap about taking pictures! Poor Oak is going to think he's un-loved :P

I can't even believe how old your kids are! I know I say that every comment...but still, crazy!

Katie said...

Micah is getting so big! And I love Charlotte's ponytail. So cute!

Mom said...

Thank you for posting the pics. However, it is making me miss them even more. lol I miss snuggling with Charlotte of a morning. Micah looks older now that he can sit up. Love you all.

Mamacrapo said...

Micah seems to be really changing as he gets older. He's very cute. Its great to see pictures of all the kids. I wish we could see them more often. They are growing too fast!