Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I had a birthday

I'm a year older. Woohoo! My husband gave me the nicest birthday. I didn't have to cook once (did you know I hate cooking?) or touch a single dish and the kitchen was still clean when I went to bed. Priceless.
My grandma's chocolate sheet cake was my brother's favorite and Chase's 18th birthday was the day before mine so we had the cake for my birthday. It turned out yummy. In fact I just ate another piece.

I got tons of lovely cards and gifts from all my best people but this was definitely my favorite. My husband got me a necklace from The Vintage Pearl.




9 comments:

neil said...

Yay, I win! :)

Katie said...

Oh, that is so cute. You did win! I bet your second favorite was that lovely song we sang you over the phone.

Melissa said...

I love that cake... and I LOVE your necklace. I might have to leave your post up for Thomas to get a little hint. So pretty and classic.

Sheri E. said...

That is a really cute necklace! I like it. Neil did a good job.

Jacie said...

Funny. When I was over I kept looking at your cute necklace, but I forgot to ask about it... and then we left. I didn't even see the names. That is so cool!

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday! I love the necklace, and I love that you hate cooking- glad the RS took care of you!

Sarah said...

i LOVE that necklace!!! i'm gonna have to visit the Vintage Pearl. happy bday twin!

Jacie said...

I just saw your comment about the boots. You mean you didn't hear about Nick's cowboy boots? Ask me sometime and I'll enlighten you:)

Teresa said...

Your are a great husband Neil!