Monday, April 30, 2012

Thanksgiving

Oh, my goodness. Thanksgiving was so long ago I hardly remember it. I do however remember this beautiful pie that Neil made. I think it's one of his most elaborate steam vents yet (it's a cornucopia and a little turkey).  Dinner at my in-laws was delicious and as usual there were too many pies. My kids didn't mind though. Sadie found out that she likes lemon.
 After Thanksgiving we went to Big  Basin to see the redwood trees. The road to the park is in the mountains and about the windiest road I've been on. I won't be going on that road ever again.
 Charlotte enjoyed the trees from Neil's back.
 All four of my rowdy people on a giant stump
the two big kids and me inside of a burned out tree

2 comments:

Sheri E. said...

That is quite the steam vent. How will Neil top that this year?

Alan C said...

It was too many pies, and usual, and as usual, we ate them all. We had a great time while you were here.