Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Beach at Thanksgiving Time

We always seem to have to go to the beach whenever we head to California. Madoc and Sadie had a good time exploring, looking for seashells, sea anemones, crabs and starfish. Sadie also liked to run from waves with Grandma. Madoc thought staying away from the water was a better idea. Sadly there are no pictures of him on our camera. Charlotte rode on Dad's back the whole time. She didn't like that much when everyone was stopped looking at the tide pools. We tried to let her down but she kept almost walking into the water.


3 comments:

Alan C said...

We had a great time at the beach. I am so glad we could go.

Katie said...

The kids look so happy at the beach. Lucas and I want to come next time.

Karen C. said...

I love the beach. I'm glad Sadie is willing to chase the waves with me.