Thursday, September 15, 2011

Apples and Charlotte

For my mother, who called just to tell me that I needed to post on my blog. I didn't have anything to post about so I took some pictures of ordinary stuff yesterday. Here we go.

I was eating apple slices yesterday morning and Charlotte was enthralled. She followed my movements with her whole head, mouth wide open and tongue hanging out. I decided to giver her a slice just to play with. She was so happy with that idea. She was especially happy once I put her up on the kitchen table to take a picture. She sat there gnawing on her apple and slowly turning in a circle as she pushed herself around with her feet. So happy.


9 comments:

Kathryn Cooper said...

So cute! She's getting all grown up.

Katie said...

She is getting so big. I love it when kids enjoy healthy food.

daeng said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sheri E. said...

She is so cute!! I know I always enjoy sitting on the table and eating apples.

Mom said...

Thank you so much for posting this. It makes see how much I am missing. I want to squeeze her so bad! She looks so much older than when you were here in July. Love you all!

Karen C. said...

I should send your mother a thank you note for encouraging you to update your blog. It always makes me so happy to see pictures of your sweet kids. These pictures are so precious. Charlotte is adorable. She really looks like she is enjoying that apple!

Julie Knight said...

So stinking adorable!

Alan C said...

Thank you for the cute photos. She is so adorable.

whitney said...

Oh my heck, she's so big! When did that happen?!