Tuesday, December 14, 2010

"Deck the Halls..."

This is another Rocket Scientist catch-up post

The day after Thanksgiving.
We can officially start decorating for Christmas.
Yeah. I'm excited too.
Or in the throes of a pancreas rattling cough.
That's ok, the kids are still happy to put up ornaments.
Or wear them.
Last year most of the ornaments ended up on the same two branches at the bottom of the tree.
They got spread out a little better this year.
Grandma came out to give us a hand.
I don't think I stopped coughing long enough to get off the couch.
Decorating is thirsty work.
Cute Girl figures out what stockings are for.
And they're both really happy about it.

Now we have somewhere to put all my presents.

5 comments:

Katie said...

HAHAHA!!! I love the stocking picture. That's hilarious. That is a very pretty tree.

Sheri E. said...

Their cheesy grins crack me up! The tree looks really nice.

Julie Knight said...

I can't wait to see those two cute kids at Christmas... and the new wee babe. Do we have a blog name for her yet? Love the pictures and the posts Rocket Scientist!

whitney said...

Love this post! All the cheesy pictures can't help but make me smile :)

Karen C. said...

Glad you survived your pancreas rattling cough. Great pictures. The stockings picture cracks me up!