Thursday, May 20, 2010

Pretty Gardens

On Monday after the wedding we all went to the Botanical Gardens. They're so pretty. Honestly, my favorite part was after lunch when I gave myself a time-out from my unruly children (lunch really was horrendous) and sat in the gardens by myself. There are lots of little benches tucked away in corners where you can just sit and hear nothing but flowing water. So peaceful. I think I could use a return trip. Handsome Face with the infamous Uncle Bret

trying on all of the costumes at the dinosaur display in the Climatron
Feeding the fish at the Japanese garden with Grandma and Aunt Terry

1 comments:

John said...

That was a good day at the Botanical Gardens. I had fun pointing out all the dinosaurs to Handsome Face in the climatron. He sure loves those dinosaurs.