Sunday, April 18, 2010

One year older

Cute Girl turned five last week. She was so excited. We started out with her favorite breakfast sandwiches for breakfast. We let her open one present that morning from G'ma and G'pa Crapo so she'd have her new sparkly church dress to wear. The dress ended up being too short to wear without leggings so she got to open a second present to find a new skirt. She finally wore the sparkly dress to church today.That evening we had her birthday dinner - sausage and bean soup, fruit salad, and bread and butter. Then we had cheesecake with blackberry sauce and opened presents. She was very spoiled.



6 comments:

Rachael said...

Five. Can't believe it. Are we old enough for this?

Katie said...

So cute! She looks so excited in all her pictures. I can't believe how old she is.

Katie Rod said...

Wow, she is getting so big. And what a birthday!! She looks so cute in all her pictures. And I know how hard it is to pull off birthdays, so good job, too!

Cherie said...

Holy cow. I can't believe she is five! The last time I saw you I think she was 18 months. She is just a pretty thing too.

John said...

That cheesecake looks delicious! I'm glad she had a fun birthday. I can't believe she's five already.

Chelsea said...

Hey, Penny has that same swimming suit! Isn't it just the cutest, with the little yellow ruffles around the bottom?! That's the definition of cute baby suit.
And I was just looking through the old posts to see if I could find the post where I just KNEW you were pregnant. But of course I didn't want to mention anything at the time...
Congrats! My sister's first baby is due on Christmas, so it sounds like you'll have one at about the same time!